The calm waters of the bay make the perfect setting for a beginner all the way to an expert kayaker. Kayaks allow you to spend quality time enjoying nature.
Pontoon Rental- Fort Walton Beach/Okaloosa Island
- 4 Hour Rental
- 4 Hour Rental | 3:30pm - 7:30pm (5/28-9/6 except 6/5)
- 6 Hour Rental
- 8 Hour Rental
Relax & Enjoy a Lazy Afternoon on your Own Pontoon Boat!
Half- & full-day pricing subject to change depending on the season. Please select a date to check to price.
There is a $500 security deposit hold on weekend rentals.
Relax and enjoy an awesome afternoon on your own pontoon boat! Explore the Choctawhatchee Bay surrounding Okaloosa Island or cruise down to Crab Island on a 24-foot Bentley Pontoon. Our Bentley Pontoons accommodate up 12 passengers or 2,000 lbs – whichever comes first. (Yes, children do count as passengers according to the U..S Coast Guard). We promise to always provide the newest and cleanest rental fleet in town. Pontoon rentals are available from Island Watersports Company.
- Renters must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, is also required to provide proof of boater safety education. If you do not currently have a boater’s ID/Certificate please go to boat-ed.com/floridarental PRIOR to your arrival at the marina to get a temporary certificate. The test takes around 30 minutes and is valid for 12 months in the state of Florida.
- Start times are firm. We recommend your ENTIRE party arrives at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure to ensure a full 4- and 8-hour rental.
What to Bring
- You are welcome to bring food and drinks on board.
- NO GRILLS or TOWABLE tubes will be allowed on the vessel.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, towels, and anything else you need for a relaxing time on the water!