Relax & Enjoy a Lazy Afternoon on your own Pontoon Boat with waterslides! Please Note Half & Full Day pricing subject to change depending on the season. Please select a
Relax and enjoy an awesome afternoon on your own pontoon boat! Explore the Choctawhatchee Bay surrounding Okaloosa Island or cruise down to Crab Island on a 24-foot Bentley Pontoon.
The calm waters of the bay make the perfect setting for a beginner all the way to an expert kayaker. Kayaks allow you to spend quality time enjoying nature.
Stand-up paddle boarding is one of the fastest growing sports in the world for good reason – it’s fun, great exercise and anyone can do it in any body of water.
- Come experience Destin and Fort Walton Beach Florida from the water and make waves with the newest and largest double-decker pontoon boats in the area.
- Plenty of room for large groups, coolers and water toys, designed with a huge shaded area, two sun decks, two waterslides, and comfortable wrap around seating on the lower deck.
- Not only are they incredibly fun, but more importantly, our double-deckers are the safest in Destin/FWB due to their large and stable size. They are perfect for your family vacations and Crab Island adventures.
- Each boat is equipped with two water-slides, all required Coast Guard gear, a Bluetooth sound system, a powerful Yamaha motor, highly reliable hand “Turbo Pumps” to bring water to the slides, and the boat comes fueled and ready for your trip!
- Over 60,000 guests a year enjoy these pontoons!
- Come experience what others have raved about being, “literally the best day we have ever had at the beach.”
- Double Fun Pontoon outings are legally classified as “bare boat charters,” however, you are responsible for captaining your own boat.
- Optional “Damage Protection” will cover accidental boat damages up to $2,000.
Relax and enjoy an awesome afternoon on your own pontoon boat! Explore the Choctawhatchee Bay surrounding Okaloosa Island or have fun with our kayak and paddle board rentals. Book your activity ahead of time online today!